Morbi sem erat, molestie ornare nisl mollis, tempor sodales mauris. Cras hendrerit, neque cursus ornare aliquam, massa massa posuere purus.
What is ISO/IEC 27001?
ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system. This framework serves as a guideline towards continually reviewing the safety of your information, which will exemplify reliability and add value to services of your organization.
Why is Information Security important for you?
ISO/IEC 27001 assists you to understand the practical approaches that are involved in the implementation of an Information Security Management System that preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process. Therefore, implementation of an information security management system that complies with all requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 enables your organizations to assess and treat information security risks that they face.
Certified ISO/IEC 27001 individuals will prove that they possess the necessary expertise to support organizations implement information security policies and procedures tailored to the organization’s needs and promote continual improvement of the management system and organizations operations.
Moreover, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills to support the process of integrating the information security management system into the organization’s processes and ensure that the intended outcomes are achieved.
What You Will Learn
In this online course you’ll learn everything you need to know about ISO 27001, but also how to perform an internal audit in your company. This ISO 27001 Internal Auditor course is made for beginners in information security and internal auditing, and no prior knowledge is needed to take this course. If you like this course, you can go for the certification exam.
The exam from this course is certified by PECB. After passing the exam you will receive a certificate proving that you attained Information Security Management Systems and Management Systems Auditing competencies.
The course is organized into 10 modules, where each module has several video lectures and activities that will help you learn more quickly, as well as a practice exam that will prepare you for the certification exam – please see below for the content of each module. All the video lectures are pre-recorded, so you can take the course from anywhere, at any time for your convenience.
- The total course duration, including the reading of required materials, is approximately 15 hours.
- Materials provided in the course (video lectures, articles, and activity questions) are everything you need to successfully pass the certification exam.
- There is no time limit for taking the course, but it is recommended that you finish it within two weeks’ time.
- The access to this course and to the practice exams is completely free; the fee for the certification exam is US$ 449– after you pass the exam you’ll receive your certificate in a matter of days.
- After you purchase the exam, you will receive the completely free ISO 27001 Internal Audit Checklist document, and a bonus PDF containing scripts from all of the video lectures, activity questions, practice exams, and links to additional reading.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to Software Training||FREE||00:40:00|
|Object Oriented Design Patterns||00:35:00|
|Section 2: Advanced Computing|
|Advanced Database Development||00:25:00|
|Multi Threading in Softwares||00:40:00|
|Managing Software Testing||00:20:00|
|The Software Quiz||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.